A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Victor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Victor is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Victor
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Victor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Victor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Victor graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Victor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Gary Victor MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Victor practice?
- Dr. Ronald Victor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Victor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Cardiologists.