A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Victor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Victor is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Victor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Victor graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Victor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Gary Victor MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Victor practice?
- Dr. Ronald Victor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Victor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Cardiologists.