Learn more about Dr. Ronald Vilela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Vilela is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Vilela, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vilela graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Vilela has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vilela accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Vilela practice?
Dr. Ronald Vilela practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.