Learn more about Dr. Ronald Vilela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Vilela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vilela
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vilela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Vilela, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vilela graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Vilela has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Jason Vilela MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Vilela practice?
- Dr. Ronald Vilela has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Vilela practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.