A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Vilela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Vilela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vilela
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vilela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Vilela, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vilela graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Vilela has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Jason Vilela MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Vilela practice?
- Dr. Ronald Vilela has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Vilela practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.