A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Villemaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Villemaire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villemaire
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Villemaire Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Villemaire graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Villemaire has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald James Villemaire MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Villemaire practice?
- Dr. Ronald Villemaire has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Villemaire practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Primary Care Doctors.