A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Villemaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Villemaire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villemaire
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Villemaire Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Villemaire graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Villemaire has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald James Villemaire MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Villemaire practice?
- Dr. Ronald Villemaire has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Villemaire practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Primary Care Doctors.