Dr. Ronald Villemaire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Villemaire?

Posted on December 5th, 2015

nice frendly guy as well. will recomend this dr. to all my frends.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on December 7th, 2014

Dr. Villemaire is the kindest, and brightest Dr. I have ever met. This is definitely not your average Dr. He really cares and is so very kind; in addition to his brilliant mind. I am very grateful to be under his care.

Need more Drs like Ronald Villemaire

Posted on April 7th, 2013

Dr Ronald Villemaire is the type of Dr this country needs. I served my country as an active duty soldier in the US Army and as a result my back is completely destroyed, my back is fused and still to this day I have no pain management even with the VA it has been a hassle to get minor pain medication. When I went to see Dr Ronald Villemaire he helped me to refill prescriptions that I have not been able to fill since my medical board from the Army. I can't thank this man enough for going above and beyond the call of duty and helping me through these hard times. Without him I would have had no pain management for the 6 months I have been in California. Thank you Dr Ronald Villemaire, for helping me as much as you could.

rapport and understanding

Posted on November 24th, 2009

- Older experienced doctor, constantly learning new stuff.Rapport and mutual understanding with a patient. Very intelligent person. A pleasant person to communicate with. Helped save money for the care, as much as possible.

Posted on July 2nd, 2015