- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Villemaire?
Posted on December 5th, 2015
Posted on December 7th, 2014
Dr. Villemaire is the kindest, and brightest Dr. I have ever met. This is definitely not your average Dr. He really cares and is so very kind; in addition to his brilliant mind. I am very grateful to be under his care.
Need more Drs like Ronald Villemaire
Posted on April 7th, 2013
Dr Ronald Villemaire is the type of Dr this country needs. I served my country as an active duty soldier in the US Army and as a result my back is completely destroyed, my back is fused and still to this day I have no pain management even with the VA it has been a hassle to get minor pain medication. When I went to see Dr Ronald Villemaire he helped me to refill prescriptions that I have not been able to fill since my medical board from the Army. I can't thank this man enough for going above and beyond the call of duty and helping me through these hard times. Without him I would have had no pain management for the 6 months I have been in California. Thank you Dr Ronald Villemaire, for helping me as much as you could.
rapport and understanding
Posted on November 24th, 2009
- Older experienced doctor, constantly learning new stuff.Rapport and mutual understanding with a patient. Very intelligent person. A pleasant person to communicate with. Helped save money for the care, as much as possible.
Posted on July 2nd, 2015
Posted on July 23rd, 2014
Dr. Ronald Villemaire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides