Dr. Ronald Vittone MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2012
medical records
I singed a release of information to get a copy of my medical records and they never responded to it even after I called them to follow up on my request.

June 22nd, 2012
I would recommend Dr. Vittone to anyone. He is very thorough and very good at what he does.

November 2nd, 2011
Dr. Michael Vittone is very professional. However, Dr. Ronald Vittone is arrogrant and will keep you waiting while he conducts personal business. I will NOT go back after having to wait in an examining room for almost one hour to see Dr. Ronald Vittone.

April 16th, 2010
Staff Needs Retrained
I called their "appointment hotline" on Friday and left a message. I called again on Monday and left a message. I also tried calling their office directly and had this conversation:WOMAN: Hi, can I help you?ME: I'd like information on LASIK.WOMAN: You have to call the appointment hotline for that.ME: Is that the line with the answering machine? I've been trying since Friday, but there's no response.WOMAN: I can't help you with that. *click*On Tuesday afternoon, someone finally called me back. She apologized for my long wait time and told me that I'd need to wear my glasses for a week before my appointment and that there was plenty of availability for appointments next Tuesday. I told her I had to check my work schedule but would call back to confirm. You can guess what happened next. I called Tuesday eve and got the machine. I called on Wednesday and got the machine. I called Thursday twice and got the machine. Finally, she called me back on Friday... but since our Tuesday conversation, their appointment calendar had filled and she hadn't reserved me a spot despite my messages. She can squeeze me in Friday. Do I REALLY want these people performing elective eye surgery on me?? She told me she assists the doctor.

March 12th, 2017