A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Strahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Strahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strahan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Wayne Strahan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Strahan practice?
- Dr. Ronald Strahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Strahan practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Plastic Surgeons and Santa Monica Otolaryngologists.