A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wachsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Wachsberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wachsberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Body Imaging
- Budd-Chiari Syndrome
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachsberg graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wachsberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Howard Wachsberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Wachsberg practice?
- Dr. Ronald Wachsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Wachsberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Radiologists.