A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wachsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Wachsberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachsberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wachsberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wachsberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Body Imaging
- Budd-Chiari Syndrome
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachsberg graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wachsberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Howard Wachsberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Wachsberg practice?
- Dr. Ronald Wachsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Wachsberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Radiologists.