Dr. Ronald Walsh DO Patient Reviews

Ms
Dr Walsh is kind knowledgeable and through . I would highly recommend

October 12th, 2016
Love Dr Walsh
He is such a wonderful doctor and feels more like a caring relative or friend. He has a wonderful personality that puts me at ease. He is easy to understand and very interested in my health. He has been my sisters doctor for years, she and my niece love him. We have all really enjoyed the spectacular Christmas decorations every year.

October 8th, 2016
Favorite Doctor in the world
Dr. Walsh is one of the most caring doctor I have had the pleasure of visiting. He takes time to listen to me, answer any & all questions I might have fully! I have a monitor that read my ekg nightly, I was up north last spring,he had his staff to get in touch with me, when they found out I could not come in to see him, after a couple of phone calls, I had medication ordered that day to a pharmacy near my locationn. His staff is as caring as he is!

August 8th, 2016
Trust
I would rate a doctor by how much I trust my life to him or her. I trust Dr Ronald Walsh with my life. I would recommend him to anyone in need.

June 25th, 2016
Amazing Doctor!
Dr. R. Walsh has been caring for my husband for close to 20 years, and he has done an excellent job in helping my husband with his medical issues. Since my doctor moved away I decided to go with Dr. Walsh. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Walsh. He took time to explain in detail my test results and answer any questions I may have had. Knowing him for the 20 years my husband has been seeing him I know he is very knowledgeable, thorough, and genuinely cares about his patients. I’m pleased to have him as my cardiologist now!

May 4th, 2016
Dr. Walsh's Report Card
Dr. Walsh gets a A+. Wonderful doctor, very caring and knowledgeable. Have been his patient for almost three years now and I have total faith in his opinion and diagnosis. I have been around the block a time or two and have seen many doctors in my lifetime and I have to say Dr. Walsh is at the very top of the list.

March 27th, 2016
Top notch
I would highly recommend Dr. Walsh. He is a thorough, kind, caring, knowledgeable doctor that I am grateful to be under his care.

February 14th, 2016
Caring Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Walsh for several yrs. He spends time and explains any questions I have. Has a wonderful staff that he works with. Always courteous and professional. Always calm and very knowledgeable. Great doctor!

January 1st, 2016
Always a great experience here. Caring and efficient staff supporting a Dr. that cares about YOU.

November 12th, 2012
Caring Doc
Spends time with you and explains everything. Doesn't get frustrated when problem is hard to pin down. Staff at both locations have been helpful and friendly. I've been his patient for three years and he is consistently kind, thorough, and caring.

July 26th, 2012
Beautiful Largo Office Christmas display most years.Thought of as a good doctor at the hospital where I work.Had me come back to office yearly for a very mild problem.Overall a very good experience.

September 2nd, 2011
Dr. Walsh is very caring. He makes you feel you are as important to him as a family member is.He always puts one at ease and is thorough in his examination.