A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Waltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Waltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waltz
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Waltz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Laser Surgery
- Limb Salvage
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Waltz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald N Waltz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald N. Waltz practice?
- Dr. Ronald Waltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Waltz practices Family Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Primary Care Doctors.