A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Waltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Waltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Waltz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Laser Surgery
- Limb Salvage
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Waltz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald N Waltz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald N. Waltz practice?
- Dr. Ronald Waltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Waltz practices Family Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Family Physicians.