Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wapner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Wapner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wapner, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Perinatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Wapner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wapner has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wapner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Wapner practice?
Dr. Ronald Wapner practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.