Reverand show details Reverand
by Terry V. Mattson on Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Watson has been my primary care physician for many years and have found him to have excellent diagnostic skills, appropriate concern for underlying issues with respectful push for resolution.

Dr. Watson is past his prime show details Dr. Watson is past his prime
by Former patient on Jan 7th, 2015

The guideline for this review stated: “Think about things like… What was most memorable? What did you like or dislike? What would you tell a friend? Would you choose this doctor again?” I used the services for Dr. Watson for over a decade. During the first 5 years or so he was engaged and expressed an interest in my health. Over time he became ever more indifferent and patronizing. I don’t know why he changed. I ultimately went to another doc after Doc Watson demanded I have a physical exam when I felt no need to do so. While I can’t prove it, Dr. Watson’s actions made me believe his primary interest was trying to use me to make $. At one point a few years ago he said a reason he had not retired was so he could pay for his kid’s college. While it is a good thing to care for your children, and in medicine it is a very good thing to be proactive, it is quite another to use people for profiteering. There are so many docs who are actively engaged in patient care, it is not a good idea to stay with one who is rude and demonstrates indifference. The doc I went to after Doc Watson has been excellent in all regards.

I recommend Dr. Watson as a personal physician show details I recommend Dr. Watson as a personal physician
by Current patient on Nov 21st, 2013

I have had Dr. Watson for the last several years, ( he took over when my doctor left for a teaching position). He has very professional and has gone over with me what statistics show about men at my age the the leading causes of heart disease and how to prevent it. He follow through on our visits and will let me know of any red flags that I should be concerned about. I feel like he cares about how I should take care of my body.

Cold Fish show details Cold Fish
Jan 12th, 2012

Dr Watson had a pessimistic and disapproving manner. He did not make any attempt to get to know me or find out what was important to me; instead he recited statistics and pushed his opinions. I left the appointment feeling hopeless.