Apr 6th, 2015

Dr. Ron is the absolute best! None finer and super nice. The only improvements would not be on him but perhaps the folks at the front desk which could use some additional training.

Reverand show details Reverand
by Terry V. Mattson on Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Watson has been my primary care physician for many years and have found him to have excellent diagnostic skills, appropriate concern for underlying issues with respectful push for resolution.

I recommend Dr. Watson as a personal physician show details I recommend Dr. Watson as a personal physician
by Current patient on Nov 21st, 2013

I have had Dr. Watson for the last several years, ( he took over when my doctor left for a teaching position). He has very professional and has gone over with me what statistics show about men at my age the the leading causes of heart disease and how to prevent it. He follow through on our visits and will let me know of any red flags that I should be concerned about. I feel like he cares about how I should take care of my body.

Cold Fish show details Cold Fish
Jan 12th, 2012

Dr Watson had a pessimistic and disapproving manner. He did not make any attempt to get to know me or find out what was important to me; instead he recited statistics and pushed his opinions. I left the appointment feeling hopeless.