Endocrinologist, Family Practitioner
1050 Eagles Landing Pkwy
Ste 302
Stockbridge, GA 30281
770-389-9494
Locations and availability (2)

|  I highly recommend NOT using this doctor!  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2012

They never answer the phone, they are slow to refill prescriptions, and the office staff are some of the worse I have seen. Anna Truong is very sweet, but the overall experience I had was horrible. Also they are bad about neglecting to tell if your labs are normal or not.

|  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

Getting someone to answer the phone when you call for an appointment is nearly impossible. It took a week and a half of calling and leaving a message for me to continue calling and get someone to answer, when I told the receptionist of my dilemia with my not getting my phone call returned she said "yeah I know what do you want" I said an appointment she said ok and that it would be two months before I could get in. I said "what, that's a long wait" she said well its been a year since you've been in and I said "because I was given a year supply of meds from Dr. Watts" needless to say I wouldnt refer Dr.Watts to anyone who would like to see their doctor in the same quarter that they call in. And in the event that you do get in bring a good book, may I suggest a long novel. There is a long wait. He is a good doctor but he is not the only doctor in his field or in my area.

|  Very Good Doctor and Excellent Physicians Assistance  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2009

Doctor Watts is a very good Endocrinologist. I have been going to him for 5 years. Recently I had a problem with the insurance company denying an important medication and he spent the time needed to get it for me. His beside manner is a little stiff and awkward, but he knows Endocrinology!!! Glad to have him as my Doctor! Anna, is his PA. She has great bedside manner and she is very good and takes very good care of you and tells you things that other doctors don't, even if it is outside Endocrine issues. As a combination, I would rate them as a 3 out of 4 overall. Sometimes more patients than time and that present a problem. Office staff is good. I would highly recommend Dr. Watts and Anna his PA.DT

|  Worried about my labs  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2009

Would like to be notified when things are not right instead of waiting for my appointment.