Endocrinologist, Family Practitioner
Video profile

by Sheila L.Seaborn on Jan 14th, 2016

Dr.R.Watts and his staff treats me and other patients with respect,courtesy,speed and promptness.They give and show superior care to myself and others.I always have a wonderful visit,because Dr.Watts and his staff always treats myself and others like family by talking one on one with us about our health problems,and greeting us with a smile😊

I highly recommend NOT using this doctor! show details I highly recommend NOT using this doctor!
Feb 17th, 2012

They never answer the phone, they are slow to refill prescriptions, and the office staff are some of the worse I have seen. Anna Truong is very sweet, but the overall experience I had was horrible. Also they are bad about neglecting to tell if your labs are normal or not.

Jan 5th, 2011

Getting someone to answer the phone when you call for an appointment is nearly impossible. It took a week and a half of calling and leaving a message for me to continue calling and get someone to answer, when I told the receptionist of my dilemia with my not getting my phone call returned she said "yeah I know what do you want" I said an appointment she said ok and that it would be two months before I could get in. I said "what, that's a long wait" she said well its been a year since you've been in and I said "because I was given a year supply of meds from Dr. Watts" needless to say I wouldnt refer Dr.Watts to anyone who would like to see their doctor in the same quarter that they call in. And in the event that you do get in bring a good book, may I suggest a long novel. There is a long wait. He is a good doctor but he is not the only doctor in his field or in my area.