Dr. Ronald Weddle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.3
  • 5 reviews

August 23rd, 2016
Foul doctor
Dr. Weddle has no bedside manner, he is the meanest, rudest doctor I have ever seen in my 62 years. I have worked with doctors for 25 years and was never treated so bad. I felt so bad and he talked so ugly that I left crying, when I started crying he says what are you crying about in a ruder than ever voice. He didn't give me any medicine or help at all. I am still sick 10 days later. Two other people I know summed him up as a "total jerk"!!!!!! I suggest you stay clear of him, I saw him in Shepherdsville. I suggest that Nortons get rid of him. I would like an apology and my money back, so I can see another doctor and get well, it's been 10 days now, that I have been sick. People stay away from him!!!

May 1st, 2016
The rudest doctor I have ever saw in my life. Talks to you as if scolding a child.

January 6th, 2016
If dr waddle is at the Shepherdsville ky I will never go back

September 26th, 2011
Ask for another doctor!
There is a reason why he always has an available appointment. Poor bedside manner, unprofessional and uncaring uncaring.

March 1st, 2010
My husband went to see Dr Weddle for awful back pain. He could not stand up stright. He will never see Dr Weddle agian ! First,he didn't believe my husband. Said he wasn't hurting. Instead went on about his blood pressure medicine and Lexpro. Said he didn't need them. Dr Weddle is not my husbands regular doctor. He saw him because he was the only one that could see my husband. Dr Weddle insisted on doing a urine sample and blood work. All while my husband couldn't stand up stright.