Dr. Ronald Weddle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Weddle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

March 19th, 2017

Marie from Shepherdsville KY

Rude ! I am concerned that he will cost someone their life,because he isn't giving you a diagnosis- he's belittling people! Terrible so called doctor!

December 29th, 2016

Very very disrespectful!

I am HIGHLY DISSATISFIED! I have been to the dr plenty of times and somehow I always manage to get Dr. Weddle as my Dr.. there has not been a single time he was ever nice to me! He is ALWAYS extremely rude to me, he never fully lets me explain what's wrong with me, he always cuts me off, and just the other day be was very rude to my mom and I and basically told her to shut the @!$/ up... like this is ridiculous and absolutely not tolerable!! He isn't just rude to me, but he's very rude to my sisters, and some of my friends and their mothers as well, but when my step dad (my mother was also with him) went Dr Weddle was all smiles and as nice as can be which is completely unacceptable and if you ask me, a bit sexist. He was a COMPLETELY different person, but that was the ONLY and I mean ONLY time he was like that I absolutely do not advise anyone to go to him! My visit the other day was the last straw with him!! Im to nice, and sweet of a person and don't do anything for him to be rude and pop off the way he does every time! I've had it. He shouldn't be a doctor at all! I mean it's ridiculous and that is NOT how you treat a patient at all! Any other dr is amazing, sweet, asks me questions and lets me actually finish them and so on! If I could have rated this 0 stars I would have! Maybe that's why his rating is a 1.3... im sure it's not just me he's been very disrespectful too. Im requesting a new dr if I ever get him again! Im sorry..

August 23rd, 2016

Foul doctor

Dr. Weddle has no bedside manner, he is the meanest, rudest doctor I have ever seen in my 62 years. I have worked with doctors for 25 years and was never treated so bad. I felt so bad and he talked so ugly that I left crying, when I started crying he says what are you crying about in a ruder than ever voice. He didn't give me any medicine or help at all. I am still sick 10 days later. Two other people I know summed him up as a "total jerk"!!!!!! I suggest you stay clear of him, I saw him in Shepherdsville. I suggest that Nortons get rid of him. I would like an apology and my money back, so I can see another doctor and get well, it's been 10 days now, that I have been sick. People stay away from him!!!

May 1st, 2016

The rudest doctor I have ever saw in my life. Talks to you as if scolding a child.

January 6th, 2016

If dr waddle is at the Shepherdsville ky I will never go back

September 26th, 2011

Ask for another doctor!

There is a reason why he always has an available appointment. Poor bedside manner, unprofessional and uncaring uncaring.

March 2nd, 2010

My husband went to see Dr Weddle for awful back pain. He could not stand up stright. He will never see Dr Weddle agian ! First,he didn't believe my husband. Said he wasn't hurting. Instead went on about his blood pressure medicine and Lexpro. Said he didn't need them. Dr Weddle is not my husbands regular doctor. He saw him because he was the only one that could see my husband. Dr Weddle insisted on doing a urine sample and blood work. All while my husband couldn't stand up stright.

April 5th, 2017