A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Weissenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissenberg graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weissenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- La Paz Regional Hospital
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weissenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Weissenberg practice?
Dr. Ronald Weissenberg practices Surgery near Fort Mohave, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Bullhead City, AZ and Quartzsite, AZ.
See Fort Mohave Surgeons.