A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wibking:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wibking
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wibking, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wibking graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wibking has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Col. Florence A. Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
- Blanchfield Army Community Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Kenton Wibking MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald K. Wibking practice?
- Dr. Ronald Wibking has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Wibking practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Campbell, KY.
See Fort Campbell Emergency Physicians.