Dr. Ronald Williams DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 2nd, 2016
Excellent, Caring Doctor
I find Dr. Williams to be an excellent, compassionate doctor because he never pushed surgery. I had one torn meniscus and a shredded meniscus on the same knee. He only did it when it became absolutely necessary and it was my decision. He listened when I expressed concerned about already having a "racing stripe" on that knee and now I would have three more holes. He made a mental note of my concerned and assured me after surgery that he used the already long incision and one other small cut. He even had flowers waiting for me after surgey. Who does that? Only someone that cares!! I highly recommend Dr. Brian Williams to anyone that needs good orthopedic doctor.

January 14th, 2015
Ortho surgeons are typically over booked, the wait can be long. Dr Williams is a great physician. I highly recommend the wait to see him!

October 27th, 2013
Found a fracture in my Tibia missed in the ER. I was most impressed that he "knew" before additional x-rays and a CT scan that there was a fracture. You can't teach that sort of skill - it is the result of natural ability and experience. I was lucky to find Dr. Williams. My only other comment would be to put some kind of music on on the office. I overheard several telephone conversations that I shouldn't have.

April 18th, 2013
Stellar physician
stellar bedside manner, and extremely compassionate and takes the time to really listen to his patients. He talks to you like a real person, and breaks down information easily. He is witty and funny. when my mom broke her leg in multiple pieces, she required a huge plate and screws. He went above and beyond to make sure her surgery was perfect, along with the smallest and neatest of incisions, with minimal scarring. He is a rare surgical talent, and it is an honor to have had him take care of my mother.

October 17th, 2012
Would not recommend ...
If I could have contacted an attorney on this Doctor, I would have. As it was, I reported him to Hospital Administration for disciplinary action. He did hip replacement on my mother. She signed pre-op papers under heavy sedation and he never consulted her family pre-op and we had to chase him down post-op. His communication is less than satisfactory; his attitude I found arrogant. Taken off my mother's case, I would not recommend this Doctor.