inactive

Ronald J Wisneski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 30th, 2016
Dr. Wisneski treated me for a broken shoulder in the Beebe ER. He was excellent and I continued my care with him until my release. I had a complete recovery with absolutely no after effects. I was able to resume all of my activities as if nothing had happened. He is thorough, personable, and knowledgeable. Everything a Doctor should be. I feel very lucky that he was my ER and follow up care physician.

October 11th, 2013
Awful
This guy was awful. His staff was rude and disorganized. He left me waiting for 40 minutes past our appointment time and then took a cell phone call in the middle of the examination. He explained that the increasing numbness in my legs (making it hard for me to stand and drive) was because I was no longer in my 20s (I'm 53, not 93). I went to another doctor who listened to my concerns and symptoms and was able to diagnose several nerve impingements along my spine. Stay away from this guy.