A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Witteles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Witteles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Witteles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Witteles graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Witteles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Witteles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans