Dr. Ronald Wobig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Wobig?

December 11th, 2015

Very Happy Experience

I was very happy with my experience. I trust Dr. Wobig and his staff, they listened to me. I am no longer experiencing pain at this time.

July 14th, 2015

An amazing doctor. Helped me with my ankle in high school.

February 20th, 2014

terrible service!!!

I fell off my deck and suffered a trimalleolar ankle fracture with a severe dislocation. Dr Wobig was on call but only consulted by phone with his resident who did a fine job relocating my ankle. However, it is standard level of care to surgically repair these fractures. Instead of referring me to an orthopedic surgeon who does these repairs (he does not), he had me wait eleven!! days for an appointment just to hear from his astonished PA that I needed to be referred to the fracture service. I lay on the couch with a posterior splint that length of time, called his office for an earlier appt (denied) only to learn that the correct orthopedist could have repaired my ankle the day after my injury! There was poor communication and uncaring receptionsit and an obviously uninformed doc. If Dr Wobig is on call if you go to the ER, call Samaritan Orthopedics, they will get you in right away. Boo to Dr Wobig!!!!!

April 11th, 2013

Dr. Wobig and his entire staff are extremely professional and approachable. His state of the art surgery center was better than any other experience I have ever had. Its smaller and more personable than the local hospital. I highly recommend Dr. Wobig and BSM Surgery Center!!

May 16th, 2008

Best Patient Care

Both my husband and myself had surgery with Dr. Wobig. We found He, his PA, and nurse were very professional. All our questions were answered, both pre and post surgery. Office staff was Wonderful from the time we called to make appointment to our last visits. Billing was taken care of and any questions we had were answered. They even helped us read the bills we received from other facilities which we believe was above and beyond what they had to do. I have referred other family members and friends to see Dr. Wobig and all have been treated the same way. One family members insurance was not contracted with Dr. Wobig and his office staff was great about setting up a payment plan with her prior to surgery. So I would disregard the person who said they only care about money and the one who said he doesn't like women. Our family and friends have NEVER had any problems. Its funny that people complain, its ususally people who don't pay bills or don't comply with the Doctors orders that write bad reviews! Go Beavs!!

October 16th, 2016