Learn more about Dr. Ronald Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Woo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Woo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 8/16/1984 Active Current Orthopedic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Y Woo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Y. Woo practice?
- Dr. Ronald Woo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Woo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Surgeons.