Learn more about Dr. Ronald Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Woo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Woo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 8/16/1984 Active Current Orthopedic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Y Woo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Y. Woo practice?
- Dr. Ronald Woo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Woo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Surgeons.