A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Woodson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodson
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Woodson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Woodson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Woodson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald G Woodson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Ronald Woodson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Woodson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Internists and Lawton Cardiologists.