A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Woodson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Woodson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Woodson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald G Woodson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Ronald Woodson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Woodson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Internists and Lawton Cardiologists.