Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Worland
Dr. Ronald Worland, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Medford, OR, with another office in Medford, OR. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Worland is affiliated with Ashland Community Hospital, Rogue Valley Medical Center and Providence Medford Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Worland has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Ronald Worland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, OR.
Dr. Nicholas Engstrom
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Medford, OR 0.52 mi9
Dr. Joel Tobias
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Medford, OR 0.53 mi50
Dr. Brian Kreul
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Medford, OR 0.55 mi16