A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Worland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Worland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Worland, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Worland graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Worland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Glenn Worland FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Worland practice?
- Dr. Ronald Worland has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Worland practices Plastic Surgery near Medford, OR.
See Medford Plastic Surgeons.