Dr. Ronald Worland MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Medford, OR

3.0

July 31st, 2013
Kind / Efficient / Humorous / Good Job
I was fortunate that Dr. Worland was willing to stay late the day I had some cancer removed from my nose. It was late in the afternoon when Dr. Tribelhorn completed cancer removal leaving a fair sized hole in my nose. Dr. Worland took care of that hole very efficiently and very well considering what he had to work with. He may not talk a lot [he's too busy working], but he is kind, thoughtful and made me feel very confident in his skills. It's now about 3 years later and the scars on my nose have faded and are not too noticeable ... he was able to maintain symetry in the appearance of my nose which really impressed me and I'm grateful to him for his expertise and kindness!

November 9th, 2010
Very gruff and hurried
It seemed like his time was worth too much to spend any with us. He was very hurried with my husband, wasn't gentle at all with his very painful injury, and rushed us out of the office after telling my husband that he wouldn't require surgery even though the Emergency Room doc had specifically told us that he would need to see a surgeon.

April 20th, 2010
overbearing, did not welcome questions, very negative towards research on the internet