Dr. Ronald Wozniak Is this you?

3.4

old fashion doctor

Posted on March 15th, 2011

I have been going to this DR for 20 years. I never wait more than 5 minutes. he does not stack up his waiting room. The women up front is great. They have lots of paper everywhere not into computers but she knows where everything is. The DR tells it like it is and his to the point advise is spot on. The other review who gave a negative rating is way off which prompted me to respond.

Unprofessional

Posted on February 16th, 2011

The women that answers the phones sounded like I was bothering her when I asked to speak with the doctor. When I first spoke with her she asked if it was an emergency, I said Yes! Nobody ever called me back. Today I called again and explained somebody was suppose to call me the day before yet nobody did. When I asked for the doctor again she had the nerve to still not put him on and then tell me he doesnt do that. I explained the reason for my phone call and the extreme pain I'm in and needed to see him but she went on to tell me he wont be in at the time I needed and to come tomorrow. I gave her my name and number AGAIN and told her tell the doctor to call me ASAP. How dare you ask if its an emergency yet still not call a patient back! My pain is so bad I cant risk what ever it is that I'm going to the hospital.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015