A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wyatt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Wyatt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Antioch Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald W B Wyatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Wyatt practice?
- Dr. Ronald Wyatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Wyatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinez, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.