A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Wyatt is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyatt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wyatt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Wyatt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Antioch Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald W B Wyatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Wyatt practice?
- Dr. Ronald Wyatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Wyatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.