Learn more about Dr. Ronald Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Barnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Long-Term Care
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Barnett has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald Barnett practice?
Dr. Ronald Barnett practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians, Saint Clair Shores General Practitioners, Saint Clair Shores Internists, and Saint Clair Shores Geriatric Doctors.