A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Barnett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Long-Term Care
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Barnett has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Y Barnett DO and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Y. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Ronald Barnett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Barnett practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Center Line, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Geriatric Doctors.