A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Barnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald Y. Barnett practice?
Dr. Ronald Barnett practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians, Saint Clair Shores General Practitioners, Saint Clair Shores Internists, and Saint Clair Shores Geriatric Doctors.