Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
425 Westpark Way
Ste A
Euless, TX 76040
817-267-4238
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Good doctor  |  show details
by LongTime Patient on May 19th, 2013

After reading the reviews, I wanted to comment. 1. Dr. Y is not a cult member and at the time the comment was made, he had announcement and notified current patients of his impending retirement. If this individual was not notified he was not current, so why bother writing. 2. On dropping Medicare patients. In order to continue with Medicare patients, physicians were required to start maintaining records through a computer system. I am told by someone in industry that this is a financial investment that exceeds $25,000 for the physician. Now that said, could he afford it? Sure. If you know you are going to retire within 1-2 years, would you spend the money? Probably not...and I am guessing he didn't either. 3. I have had knee issues since childhood and multiple surgeries .... Dr. Y is the best I have seen. He was always very straight forward with me. He gave me the options available, explained the success rate of each, gave his recommendation, and respected my choice...even if it wasn't his first choice.

|  Patient Who Has Had Surgery on Both Knees  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

Best Physician of anytype that I have ever had in my life.

Nov 30th, 2011

Office looks more like a conservative/cult meeting room than a medical office. Dr. Yam is more interested in his church beliefs than practicing medicine. Time for him to retire and do mission work. Out of touch on knee issues complete waste of time.

Jul 10th, 2011

Was told by a member of the office staff that the Dr. now only wants sports related knee injuries and did not want Medicare primary patients. Sorry to hear that this has become his attitude toward his long time patients.

May 4th, 2010

This is truly a great christian doctor and very caring. I would recommend him to anyone and have. Thanks for being some kind and faithful to your patients.

|  The Doctor Who Cares  |  show details
by DIane Blose on Mar 25th, 2009

Dr. Yamamoto is an extraordinary individual. He operated on my daughters knee successfully, allowing her to regain not only pain free use of her knee but, to regain an active life. I have used him myself for knee problems with great success. You can feel at peace while in his care. He is one of the few doctors who genuinely cares about his patients.

Jan 13th, 2009

Dr. Yam prolonged the useful life of my knee, by at least 30 years, he's a Saint!!