A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Yap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Yap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Yap, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yap graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- Speare Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald L Yap MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Yap practice?
- Dr. Ronald Yap has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Yap practices Urology near Plymouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NH.
See Plymouth Urologists.