Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Aug 7th, 2014

One of the most compassionate Doctors we have worked with.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Jim Constantine on Jan 9th, 2014

I've had Dr. Yap in the past do a procedure on me when I had kidney stones and when I started urinating blood his name stood out more than any others, I knew I liked Dr. Yap before but didn't really talk or have that much of an appointment because there wasn't much to do except try to pee them out, well anyway when I saw him last week I now remember why I wanted him and I sure was right. I would love to have this Doctor as my General Doctor but know that can't happen. There aren't many Doctor's out there left that are in any class as Dr. Yap is in. You just don't get the knowledge and spoken to as a person not a "patient". He makes you feel at home in his Office and always explains in great detail what he's doing, going to do or try, etc..... I find Dr. Yap as one of the best Doctors that I've run across (I'm 58) in my life time!!!! And of course my Fiance thinks he handsome, well I couldn't disagree so I just shut up. LOL.... I can't' want to see him in the near future because I've got to see him for a procedure in his office where they check everything with a tube with a camera up your penis. He explained that even though I told him I've had that before because another Dr in the practice scraped my urethra or whatever its called and caused it to bleed, but he wanted to know how he did it and that it would take about a minute and I and my FIance could watch everything on the screen if we wanted to. "Of course I want to see what's inside me!!! LOL..... But all kidding aside I would recommend him for Doctor of the year or of the Hospital if they had a box to put a Doctors name in it. It would be him that's for sure.

|  He's Amazing (and all the staff)  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

Dr Yap treated my dad as well and my dad (not liking hospitals) Adored Dr Yap! Dr Yap is a one of kind dr that you often read about but don't get to meet. I've been a patient of Dr Yap's for about 3 years and can't say enough kind words about him.

|  AWESOME Urologist!  |  show details
by Scott F on Dec 19th, 2009

I was VERY blessed to have found Dr. Yap when I was Rushed to the hospital for a Kidney Stone...Immediately Dr Yaps Bedside manner was incredible--Very caring, gentle, knowledgeable and VERY caring! He Performed surgery on me a few days later and displayed these same traits that are hard to find in a doctor these days! I was so impressed with this Dr that I also had an adult circumcision performed by him about a month later! HE TRULY is one of the Best Dr's I have ever dealt with and I trust him enough to tell anyone and Everyone about his great service to the medical community and patients---If you ever go to see him tell him Scott F. Sent ya!