A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Zegerius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Zegerius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zegerius graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Zegerius has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald J Zegerius MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Zegerius practice?
- Dr. Ronald Zegerius has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Zegerius practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, MI and South Haven, MI.
See Kalamazoo Cardiologists.