Learn more about Dr. Ronald Zellem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Zellem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zellem
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zellem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Zellem, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zellem graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Zellem has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald T Zellem MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald T. Zellem practice?
- Dr. Ronald Zellem has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Zellem practices Neurological Surgery near Waterloo, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND and Saint Cloud, MN.
See Waterloo Surgeons.