A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Zerofsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerofsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zerofsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Meriter Hospital, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zerofsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 4 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Zerofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Zerofsky practice?
Dr. Ronald Zerofsky practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Fort Atkinson, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Watertown, WI.
See Fort Atkinson Internists and Fort Atkinson Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Zerofsky, Dr. Reginald Zerofsky, Dr. Reinaldo Zerofsky, Dr. Reynaldo Zerofsky