A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Zerofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Zerofsky, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerofsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zerofsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Aaron Zerofsky MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Zerofsky practice?
- Dr. Ronald Zerofsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Zerofsky practices Neurology near Fort Atkinson, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Watertown, WI.
See Fort Atkinson Neurologists.