Dr. Ronald Zielinsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Zielinsky?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Zielinsky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2013

Grateful Patient

Dr. Z fills the appointments with friendly talk and makes me feel right at home even during the awkward appointments. A couple hours after my first baby I hemorrhaged and it was Dr. Z who showed poignant leadership took control of the emergency and saved my life and my uterus with a procedure he had seen in med school that had never been done before in that hospital. All the nurses were in awe that I did not have to get a hysterectomy or worse. Dr. Z gave me suggestions to help with my second pregnancy and I had a second child without bleeding issues even though statics were not in my favor. I owe him my life and he made it possible for me to have a second child. I joke with him and tell him he has me to thank for becoming a Rock Star at that hospital but truly, it is his profession rapport with patients, knowledge of his specialization and leadership that makes him an excellent doctor.

July 25th, 2011

First visit

I didn't know there was a place to post comments I am glad.Dr. Z was AWESOME .. Good humor, kind and made sure I saw who was needed since I hadn't be able to go to the Dr's in 4 years. Made a uncomfortable visit very comfortable. :)

July 19th, 2011

Rushed, Funny, but not Caring

Dr. Zielinsky is fun and jovial but also rushed and does not seem open minded. I did not feel comfortable talking about myself with him, and felt like he made assumptions about me that I did not have the chance to correct. His quick, talkative, joking attitude might be good for some patients but it was not right for me!The OBGYN exam he gave hurt, which was strange because I've had a number of them and they've never hurt before. I don't think he used lubricant early enough in the procedure, and he seemed rushed and rough. I definitely would not recommend Dr. Zielinsky.

September 11th, 2017