Dr. Ronald Zipper DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 30th, 2015
Dr. Zipper is the best physician I have ever had. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He spent time with me and didn't rush answering all my questions. I would recommend him to anyone!

January 20th, 2015
Not sure where the negative reviews come from; this was NOT my experience. Dr. Zipper was professional and understanding. Assisted me with back problems without surgery and long term prescriptions. He was very thorough. I wish I had a doctor like him where I live now.

January 22nd, 2013
Very Unproffesional
Waited over an hour to be seen and when he came into room discussed his personal life and other topics that have nothing to do with orthopedics or my problem. I will not recommend him nor go back.

December 3rd, 2012
Great doctor and saved me from surgery and thousands of dollars that would have went down the drain!

May 9th, 2012
He is crazy!!! Not professional at all. He was late and spoke of his personal life. Didn't trust him.

May 1st, 2012
Bad experience, go anywhere else
The guy no showed the first time I was scheduled. The second time I waited a couple of hours and I know what the other guy was talking about with regard to him going on about his ex-girlfriend, he spent at least 20 minutes going on about how she ruined his life. Do yourself a favor, find a different physician.

March 25th, 2012
Extremely Unprofessional
Showed up HOURS late. He got into some type of screaming match in the next room. I could hear him through the walls! Then I watched him get in his car and leave while I was still sitting in the exam room! When I asked the staff if he was coming back they weren't sure, and the really sweet receptionist looked like she'd been crying. In the end I left, but the icing on the cake was the bill he sent me a couple weeks later when the only thing he did was introduce himself for 10 seconds. The most unprofessional individual I've ever seen.

January 29th, 2012
EXCELLENT
He's a good doctor who is compassionate and knowledgeable, who I have known and worked with for over a decade. He has treated me and my entire family, and I highly recommend him. I did not write what was written above.

January 17th, 2012
Dr. Zipper was very professional. He took his time to address any concerns and answer any questions. His staff was very welcoming and friendly. He had staff that was able to draw blood for labs and also perform x-rays on site. This made it much more convenient and time saving. Dr. Zipper was able to look at the x-rays on the same day of the appointment. If outside imaging was needed (i.e. MRI, CT, or bone scans), Dr. Zipper would sit down and describe in detail the findings, so the results were understood. I would highly recommend Dr. Zipper to future patients.

December 21st, 2011
Lucked out with the referral to this Doc
I found Dr. Zipper to be thorough and professional in every way. Additionally, he took the time to explain things in a way that was readily understandable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family or close friends.

December 4th, 2011
Appointment was at 10, this guy didn't even show up at the office until almost noon! When I finally did get to see him he spent the entire time talking about how awful his life was and that it was all the fault of hi ex-girlfriend, his ex-wife, his former staff, some hospital in Missouri. The Guy's a nut.

April 19th, 2011