Dr. Ronald Zweighaft Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Zweighaft?

Phenomenal Neurologist Who Cares!

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Following a terrible experience with another neurologist within Memorial Hermann, we were referred to Dr. Z who has restored our faith in the medical profession! He truly exemplifies a sincere and caring approach that does not come to conclusions without further analysis. Should you or your family member need assistance with dementia, persistent migraines or other neurological issues, I would highly recommend Dr. Z. In addition, he staff are exceptional in their customer service.

Calm and Comforting Manner

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Dr. Z is not only a great doctor, but a fine individual. I had a random seizure at the age of 52. My friend referred me to Dr. Z. and he was wonderful, patient and so calming at this very scary time. He quickly put me at ease and performed all the necessary test, being careful to explain them to me along the way. Never was he condescending or arrogant - just the right amount of confidence and caring!

Posted on March 1st, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Z for over 35 years. Knowledgeable in his field. I am still here. Highly recommend him.

Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen!

Posted on September 18th, 2012

He diagnosed me with MS and I went to another dr and found out all I had was hemiofacial spasm and he said my MRI was abnormal and the other doctor and radiologist said my MRI was perfectly normal. Would never recommended him to anyone! He should not be in practice!!!!! He told me in the first 5 minutes of meeting me I had MS and didn't even have any test to go off. All I had was a facial twitch and he said MS. Can't read MRIs and wants to scare you! He needs to be reported!

Love this Doc.!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I have had experiences with a Neurologist that I just could not understand him. I saw him 3 times and didn't think I was getting thru to him. I looked to see if I could find another one who I might be able to understand me.I found Dr Z at Memorial City Hermann Memorial. I had a facial tick and tingling in my ear. He treated me with medication for eight months. I felt so much better and my tingling and tick eventually went away. I refer anyone who wants a great neurologist. I will say his humor is a little dry, but I liked it.

Terrible experience!

Posted on June 4th, 2011

I went to see Dr Z for migraines. His bed side manner was horrible. He made me feel bad about my choices in previous Doctor's, and told me I was going to have a heart attack or stroke if I kept taking Imitrex with my 8 yr old sitting in the room. At one point I asked about the prescription he was prescribing and what other reasons it was used. He got very defensive. I almost walked out of the room at that point. He did prescribe a medication that seems to be working, but I will not be going back to see him. I will be finding a new Doctor.

Would highly recommend

Posted on June 7th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Zweighaft. My mother was having severe dementia issues. He made a preliminary diagnosis, set up tests, adjusted medications and the difference has been incredible. He has spent more time during an appt. with my mother than her regular doctor. He is straight-forward. Wait time has been 15-20 minutes. My pharmacist recommended him and we are so very glad he did!

one caring doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2010

after seeing three neurologists in the houston area, i finally found one who actually cared and gave the matters concerning me some actual thought. i've never seen a more enlightened or caring doctor in my 73 years and am thankful a friend had the good sense to direct me to him.

Lousy experience

Posted on July 6th, 2009

seemed scatterbrained. Needed Immediate relief, but he was not willing to give me a "quick fix". Ended up having to go to the emergency room an hour later. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Patient

Posted on March 15th, 2009

Poor bedside manners.Poor Knowledge.Seems confused and forgetfull.Could not diagnose me and gave me the wrong treatment.DO NOT GO there.I think he needs neurologic evaluation himself.TOO BAD.

Posted on August 8th, 2017