Dr. Ronaldo Ballecer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronaldo Ballecer?

February 23rd, 2017

RUDE & JUST DOES PRSCRIBE ANIBIOTICS WANTS WKLY VISITS

DOES NOT EXPLAIN WHY INFECTION HAS NOT BEEN CLEARED UP NOW FOR 2 WEEKS WON'T PRESCIBE ANY ANTIBOTICS JUST WANTS TO CLEAN OUT EARS WEELY TO BILL MY INSURNANCE & GET MY CO-PAYMENT WEEKLY

September 15th, 2016

dr ballecer

doctor ballecer is a truly gifted person. is knowledgeable as well as professional

November 12th, 2015

Extremely rude staff.

January 9th, 2015

Quick and easy

I am a singer, and was concerned about possible stress. My doctor referred me to Dr. Ballacer but I couldn't get an appointment, so I went to see a different doctor. He belongs to a large group with lots of expensive equipment. After an unsatisfactory experience there (including referrals for lots of tests) I left and called Dr. Ballecer's office again, and was able to get an appointment. I explained my concerns to him, and he immediately did the old tube up the nose procedure to take a look at my cords, declared that everything was fine, and I was on my way.

May 3rd, 2013

former patient

His staff is awful! I have NEVER waited less than 45 minutes. He prescribes tests and then the office never contacts patients to give feedback/make an appointment. I was standing next to my primary physician when they called Dr. Ballacer's office and told them that I needed an appointment immediately. I did not hear from his office for 10 days. I am extremely concerned about my condition, yet when I ask questions, he acts as if the questions are stupid and he makes comments to me such as, "I don't know; I don't have a crystal ball." This is absolutely uncalled for when speaking with a patient. Funny enough, I have spoken to various former patients of his and have heard similar stories. Another medical professional told me that Dr. Ballacer is excellent if you need surgery, but that they consistantly receive complaints when they send patients to him for any other situation.

October 26th, 2011

the office staff is wonderful and dr. ballacer is awesome

June 28th, 2011

Be forewarned if having surgery

He is very nice at initial appointment and while persuading you to have surgery. Post-op, he is abrupt and not nearly as nice. His staff is slow and don't seem to understand much about medicine at all. He does not do good follow up care or take responsibility for issues caused by surgery he performed.

August 13th, 2017