Dr. Ronaldo Domingo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronaldo Domingo?

Great Doctor

Posted on December 10th, 2013

This Doctor was great courteous he did my surgery and call me personalty to see how I was doing is hard to find Doctors that really care for patients I glad I find him but at the same time Sad because he just retired this year 2013. The staff was great very nice , Thanks Dr. Domingo for been a great doctor and person enjoy your retirement.

ove Dr Domingo and his staff

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I am very comfortable and at ease coming to Dr. Domingo. His entire staff is professional and friendly. If tests and procedures are necessary, Dr. Domingo calls you with results. During the visits, he does not rush you through, will answer any of your questions or concerns. Wish I had the confidence and satisfaction with all my other doctors as I do with Dr. Domingo.

Posted on April 12th, 2012