A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronaldo Factoriza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronaldo Factoriza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronaldo Factoriza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Factoriza graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Factoriza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronaldo Dictado Factoriza MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronaldo D. Factoriza practice?
- Dr. Ronaldo Factoriza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronaldo Factoriza practices Internal Medicine near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists.