A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronaldo San Juan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronaldo San Juan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. San Juan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. San Juan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronaldo N San Juan MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronaldo N. San Juan practice?
- Dr. Ronaldo San Juan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronaldo San Juan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.