A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronaldo San Juan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronaldo San Juan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. San Juan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. San Juan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. San Juan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. San Juan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronaldo N San Juan MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronaldo N. San Juan practice?
- Dr. Ronaldo San Juan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronaldo San Juan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.