A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronan Curtin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Murmurs
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtin graduated from Fac of Med, National Univ of Ireland, University College.
Dr. Curtin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronan John Curtin MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronan J. Curtin practice?
- Dr. Ronan Curtin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronan Curtin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.