A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronan Curtin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtin
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curtin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Murmurs
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stress Echocardiography
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtin graduated from Fac of Med, National Univ of Ireland, University College.
Dr. Curtin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronan John Curtin MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronan J. Curtin practice?
- Dr. Ronan Curtin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronan Curtin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.