Overall Review

October 27th, 2016
Most Amazing Doctor Ever
Most amazing doctor ever. Dr. Lev was professional and extremely caring. He explained the pros and cons of every procedure and insisted on going over my entire chart to make sure I had a complete understanding of all my options. I was referred to him by Dr. Levi and his staff, who I highly recommend. Before going anywhere else, make an appointment to see Dr. Lev. He will give you care and attention that is second to none.

August 5th, 2016
Great doctor. Very pleasant.

March 7th, 2016
Terrible bed side manner. Bad technique for cystotphy. I believe he did damage to me. I wouldn't send my dog to him.

February 27th, 2016
Been seeing dr lev for years most recent kidney stone I hadn't been back to see de lev in 2 years so girl scheduling appt told me it was my own fault I was in pain and stone since I hadn't came every year / non caring. Month later they hit me in for 1 appt and wasn't seen until 430. Dr lev is aloof and comes across like he doesn't care. The scheduler for surgeries is very hard to get her call you back (took 4 days) and will tell you how busy she is to rush you off phone, I've got plenty of other examples and moving to a new Urologist. The ofallon office was much cleaner and nicer than at peters location.

June 2nd, 2015
Dr. Lev took time to listen to my concerns and was very helpful with my situation.

March 18th, 2015
Mr.
I have been seeing Doctor Lev for 4-5 months now and I am very pleased with him and his staff. They are all helpful, courteous and take the time to explain in terms I will understand what is going on with my health. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a Urologist.

March 6th, 2015
great Office
Staff is always friendly and professional. Dr. Lev is pleasant, professional, and extremely thorough.

February 26th, 2015
I have gone to him for approx. 2yrs. I find him to be an excellent doctor. He has worked with me on my PSA issues.

January 27th, 2015
visit
After seeing the dr and getting the news. I was told to set up test with nurse. The nurse told me to call around and find the hospital that would take my insurance.Blue cross blue shield, I was in shock as just been told i have prostrate cancer. So i called barnes st peters. They asked what i need done. So i explained and she called dr office. Well then the dr office staff told hospital i only needed the ct scan, After i pushed back to hospital the dr office staff found the orders. 3 days later i call to dr office and they tell me they only have the ct scan, Could not find the bone scan, And that was after i called and got the young lady at front desk that could not find anything i needed. Customer service was not good

March 19th, 2014
Highly recommend
I am a 57 year old female with history of Interstitial Cystitis, multiple bladder surgeries and MANY visits to Urologists since the early age of 9. I have found Dr Lev to be a professional and caring physician.His demeanor and confidence put me at ease right away. My previous surgery went exceptionally well and the care exceeded my expectations. I have relocated 1 hr and 45 minutes from his office and after failed attempts to find another Urologist of his expertise...I am now driving the distance for his care again.

October 30th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I have been with Doctor Lev for over 4 Years. Treats us with dignity and respect. Excellent work. He explains procedures to us in a manner of understanding and follows up with us to make sure everything is going well. I would recommend doctor Lev to anyone needing an Urologist.

March 7th, 2013
Dr. Lev was very professional, friendly and efficient. He examined me, evaluated blood and urine tests and treated my problem. I am very pleased with Dr. Lev and would recommend him to my friends.