A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronan Omalley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronan Omalley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronan Omalley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Omalley graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. Omalley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronan Eugene Omalley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronan E. Omalley practice?
- Dr. Ronan Omalley has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronan Omalley practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.