Learn more about Dr. Ronan O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronan O'Malley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronan O'Malley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. O'Malley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronan E O'Malley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronan E. O'Malley practice?
- Dr. Ronan O'Malley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronan O'Malley practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TX and Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.