Oncology Specialist (cancer)

UMDC Division Of Hematology
1475 NW 12th Ave
Miami, FL 33136
305-243-5302
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Our go-to doctor for MDS  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2013

Dr Swords is amazing. He is an expert in his field, his bedside/office manner is wonderful, he is patient and responsive, and his staff is equally cooperative and professional. We place tremendous trust in his judgment and treatment plans.

Apr 1st, 2013

Just met with Dr. Swords today for a second opinion on regarding myelosdysplasia and low blood counts. He spent one hour with me and answered all my questions. He was very caring and compassionate and I am glad I found him. Without doubt, the best doctor I have ever been to. Excellent.

|  Thanks Dr. Swords  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2013

Remember Dr. Swords fondly. Was a very kind and caring doctor and spent a lot of time with me explaining things. He cured me from leukemia. Absolutely amazing doctor!

Jul 1st, 2012

Outstanding profesional. diagnosed my son with AML on target. Cured (remission) my son in 7 weeks.

|  we loved Dr.Swords!!  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

DR swords was.very optimistic and reassuring when diagnising my husband with cancer, and we really.needed that!! He took time to answer all of our questions 2 and even three times, and never seemed annoyed at all. Je is a very soft spoken, professional, and caring dr.

Jul 24th, 2011

A Huge mistake, this doctor did not spend time and did not even examine. I wonder how they get through medical school