Learn more about Dr. Ronda Barak-Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronda Barak-Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barak-Norris
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barak-Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barak-Norris graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barak-Norris has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronda Barak-Norris MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ronda Barak-Norris practice?
- Dr. Ronda Barak-Norris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronda Barak-Norris practices Allergy & Immunology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.