A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronda Barak-Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronda Barak-Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barak-Norris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barak-Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barak-Norris graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barak-Norris has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronda Barak-Norris MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ronda Barak-Norris practice?
- Dr. Ronda Barak-Norris has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ronda Barak-Norris practices Allergy & Immunology near Farmington Hills, MI.