A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronda Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Barr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Barr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronda Lyn Barr DO is a female General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ronda L. Barr practice?
- Dr. Ronda Barr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronda Barr practices General Practice near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors.