A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronda Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Barr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronda Lyn Barr DO is a female General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ronda L. Barr practice?
- Dr. Ronda Barr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronda Barr practices General Practice near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock General Practitioners.