Dr. Ronda Barr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronda Barr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ronda Barr?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

November 25th, 2015

Waste of money, time, gas and energy. EXTREMLEY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!

I am struggling with pain in my toes and one of my knees. I just lost my job and my insurance will be ending soon, so wanted to see someone about the pain. I was griped out for going to the Urgent Care Clinic because apparently pain is not considered "urgent". Wasted almost $80 for nothing. I had about $111 and now I can't afford to go to Walmart to get groceries or the things she suggested I buy from Walmart that "might" help with the pain. Apparently losing your job and having very little income doesn't matter when it comes to them demanding money. Never going there again!!!!!!