A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronda Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronda Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronda Davis, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronda Diane Davis MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronda D. Davis practice?
- Dr. Ronda Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronda Davis practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Midvale, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT and Eau Claire, WI.
See Midvale Psychiatrists.