A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronda Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronda Karp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Karp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronda G. Karp practice?
Dr. Ronda Karp practices Family Medicine near Horsham, PA.
See Horsham Family Physicians.