Ronda Leadholm Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Posted on May 16th, 2010

I think that she lacks compassion for her patients. Doesn't give the time to discuss problems and is unconcerned when a patient has a critical lab value. She belittles the knowledge that the patient has about their own body. My first visit was not a bad one because I just need a BP check to be cleared for a new job. However, my second appointment was because I had injured my back. I was told and I quote this "We already know you have back problems there is no need for new x-rays". I was given narcotic pain medications, muscle relaxers and was supposed to start a course of steroids (which was delayed by two days due to her not properly documenting my visit). After the course of medications she prescribed was over and my pain was not any better, I went to the ER. In the ER the FIRST thing discussed (as what I stated in my visit with DR. Annicelli) that this was a NEW and DIFFERENT pain. X-rays were taken immediately and compared to an early set of x-rays...not to my surprise I now have a new anterior wedge fracture at T11. One of the main causes of this change is the critical lab value that was not properly taken care of. As a result of this negligence I am now seeking a new medical provider and filing a formal complaint with the medical board.