A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronda Mojica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojica graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mojica has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronda Dial Mojica MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronda D. Mojica practice?
- Dr. Ronda Mojica has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronda Mojica practices Anesthesiology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Anesthesiologists.